Calling all Crafters!
Our new Director loves to be crafty! Join Margie for 2 crafting opportunities!
1. Crafter's Circle! We host this craft time every other Wednesday of every month, so mark your calendars!
Bring your needlework, knitting, crocheting, jewelry work, paper crafting, or whatever else you are working on and craft with us. This is a time to get your creativity moving and be able to chat with other crafters. Wednesday, September 29 at 2p.m.
2. NEW! Crafter's Club for Adults - Each month we will make a new craft item. For Wednesday, October 6 at 1 pm, we will be making Fall Wreaths. Registration is required.
You are invited to come and craft in good company!
- Join us for Storytime every Tuesday morning at 10:15!
- Calling all kids to our Book Exchange! Bring your already-read books now to the Library to earn “Library Dollars” redeemable at the Book Exchange. In response to popular demand, the Book Exchange will remain open through the Fall. Come on in to ‘shop’ anytime!
- Back by popular demand – Read to a Dog!! The 2nd Saturday of every month at 11a.m. Space is limited. Click here to register!
- Adults – We have a bunch of new programming for you – cooking, crafts, lectures on art and music and much more. Registration required. Click here to see all the offerings!
- Adults – Don’t forget about our Book Club, May Jongg and Cards events. Click the Full Calendar below for dates and times.
About the Library
Kemmerer Library is a private association non-profit library, incorporated as a 501(c)(3) organization, principally funded by resident contributions and the proceeds of events sponsored by The Friends of the Library. Cognizant of the special community we serve, the Library strives to offer personalized, friendly service to ensure patron satisfaction. The Library tailors its collections and programs to the interests of our patrons. As a member of MAIN, the Library cardholders may also borrow content from the libraries in Morris County, Hunterdon County and the NJ State Library.