The Beatles - From Liverpool to Abbey Road
Join the Harding Library for a 3 part lecture series on musicians that helped define the 50s, 60s and 70s by creating musical landscapes that captivated generations. Their influence in popular culture still endures more than five decades later. First, we learned all about Elvis. Next up are the Beatles! All lectures will be held on Zoom. You will get the Zoom login info once you register.
Wednesday, October 27, 7:00p.m.
The 1960s - The Beatles: From Liverpool to Abbey Road
Wednesday, November 17, 7:00p.m.
The 1970s - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - Folk Rock
Please register separately for each lecture you would like to attend.
- Join us for Storytime every Tuesday morning at 10:15!
- Calling all kids to our Book Exchange! Bring your already-read books now to the Library to earn “Library Dollars” redeemable at the Book Exchange. In response to popular demand, the Book Exchange will remain open through the Fall. Come on in to ‘shop’ anytime!
- Back by popular demand – Read to a Dog!! The 2nd Saturday of every month at 11a.m. Space is limited. Click here to register!
- Adults – We have a bunch of new programming for you – cooking, crafts, lectures on art and music and much more. Registration required. Click here to see all the offerings!
- Adults – Don’t forget about our Book Club, May Jongg and Cards events. Click the Full Calendar below for dates and times.
About the Library
Kemmerer Library is a private association non-profit library, incorporated as a 501(c)(3) organization, principally funded by resident contributions and the proceeds of events sponsored by The Friends of the Library. Cognizant of the special community we serve, the Library strives to offer personalized, friendly service to ensure patron satisfaction. The Library tailors its collections and programs to the interests of our patrons. As a member of MAIN, the Library cardholders may also borrow content from the libraries in Morris County, Hunterdon County and the NJ State Library.