Saving at the Supermarket!
Join us for an informative and engaging workshop on Zoom with Jill Patterson, RDN, on Monday, August 22 at 10a.m.
- Learn strategies to slash your grocery bill while eating nutritiously.
- Get ready to feel energized with healthy nutrient rich foods and saving money!
- Specific action strategies, interactive game questions and recipe resources will be included.
Jill, a registered dietician and nutrition expert, brings her background of menu planning on a budget for school systems, consulting for grocery store chains, and being a cost-conscious shopper herself.
Sponsored by the Rockaway Borough Public Library.
- Kids – We have exciting new children’s programs on arts, science, and more! Check our calendar for a complete list of upcoming events.
- Teens – Join our new Teen Advisory Board! the Board will plan and market library programs for teens, as well as work on volunteer projects. Meetings count as volunteer hours! The Teen Advisory Board meets the second Wednesday of each month.
- Adults – We have a bunch of new programming for you. Cooking, crafts, lectures on music and art and so much more. We are offering both in person and virtual programming. Registration is required. Look at the calendar to see all programs.
- Adults – Don’t forget about our weekly gatherings – Mah Jongg, cards and our ever popular every other week Book Club. Look at the calendar to see scheduled times.
About the Library
Kemmerer Library is a private association non-profit library, incorporated as a 501(c)(3) organization, principally funded by resident contributions and the proceeds of events sponsored by The Friends of the Library. Cognizant of the special community we serve, the Library strives to offer personalized, friendly service to ensure patron satisfaction. The Library tailors its collections and programs to the interests of our patrons. As a member of MAIN, the Library cardholders may also borrow content from the libraries in Morris County, Hunterdon County and the NJ State Library.